Buy and sell royalty free vector illustrations eps files art stock microstock graphic images: 25 and 35 colored name tag sticker set «HELLO. My name is» blank rounded rectangle shape with shadow isolated on white background

25 and 35 colored name tag sticker set «HELLO. My name is» blank rounded rectangle shape with shadow isolated on white background


Buy and Sell Royalty-free Stock Vector Illusration Design Graphic Image:
25 (twenty-five) colored name tag sticker set «HELLO. My name is». Rounded rectangle shape with shadow isolated on white background. This vector illustration internet design element save in 8 EPS

Colored name tag sticker set «HELLO. My name is» with shadow on white background


Image ID: 50804332

Keywords: attached, badge, black, blank, blue, brown, card, clear, clipping, color, communication, conference, copy, corporate, delegate, disposable, editable, empty, green, group, hello, horizontal, isolated, label, my, name, nametag, object, office, orange, paper, path, person, presentation, red, registration, reunion, series, set, shadow, shot, single, sticker, studio, tag, temporary, text, vector, white, yellow

Buy and Sell Royalty-free Stock Vector Illusration Design Graphic Image:
35 (thirty-five) colored badge name tag HELLO my name is. Blank sticker with shadow isolated on white background. This vector illustration internet design element save in 8 EPS

35 colored badge name tag HELLO my name is. Blank sticker with shadow on white background


Image ID: 65801278

Keywords: attached, badge delegate conference, black, blank name tag, brown, card, cerulean, clean, clear colorful sticky, cobalt, communication, corporate, cyan, dark green, design element, disposable, eggplant, empty colored sticker, gray shadow, greet, hello my name is, horizontal nametag, identification, identity, indigo, light blue, magenta, meet, name-tag, office, orange, paper, party, pink, purple, red, registration, rounded rectangle, seminar, speaker person label, text, turquoise, unoccupied, vacant, vector illustration, violet, void, white background, yellow

All Free (Freebies) Vector EPS, PSD, JPG in «my gallery» on Gumroad


All Vector Illustrations in «my gallery» on Shutterstock

All Vector Illustrations in «my portfolio» on IstockPhoto


You will need a vector editor (such as Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia FreeHand, CorelDRAW Graphics or other programs) to use these Encapsulated PostScript (.EPS) files. All my vector illustration you can be unlimited scaled to any size without loss of resolution for all your needs

If you have seen examples of my work or if you have any questions then requests please write me on e-mail

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment